Home Forums Bonus Basher When is the best time to turnover bonuses?

• Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Anonymous

I am having a look but am struggling to find a good turnover for my tab bonus

evcouta
      Keymaster

Thursday onward for sure. Opportunities start popping out left right and center. Mon-Wed i like to personally focus on Sports/Racing Promos

Anonymous

Same as Sheltdog111, I’m really struggling to find anything close to 70% for bonus turnover, most barely break 60%. Any help would be much appreciated, as I’ve just realized these bonus bets have an expiry. Cheers in advance.

evcouta
      Keymaster

Hey mate. It really is a lot quieter now that NBA and Soccer season are over. Your best bet would be to have a look tomorrow. I find Friday/Saturday(especially) Sports Turnovers are quite simple to find. This is why i love racing turnovers so much more. Jump on any day during the week and you are almost guaranteed to find 80% CONSISTENT Bonus Turnovers. What bonus do you have? and when does it expiry?

Anonymous

Hey mate, Thanks for the reply. Got the Crownbet $250/$400 bonus today, split into 4 $100 bonus bets (don’t really have the bank to dutch too big yet). I’m using their H2H AFL and NRL promos to turnover other deposits and bonuses $25 a time, but just struggling to find anything to turnover my Crownbet bonuses. Anyway, just noticed on your bookie comparison that the Crownbet bonuses only last 7 days, so obviously trying to get something in quickly that won’t have a big outlay on the other end. I’ve currently only got accounts with Crownbet, Ladbrokes, TAB, William Hill, Madbookie and Pointsbet. Working my way through each deposit bonus. I’ve signed up for promos paradise, hopefully make enough soon to get the Elites package.
      Also, not sure how to bonus bet on the horses, it wasn’t in the manual. Are you just laying on betfair??

Anonymous

Any luck??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.