Home Forums Bookies Discussion Tab Touch

• Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

Anonymous

Is there any sign up bonuses available for TAB Touch?

evcouta
      Keymaster

nah TabTouch don’t offer much at all.

They did have some amazing promos last year happening – but been quite since.

evcouta
      Keymaster

Worth signing up for their promos though!

Anonymous

TabTouch are one of the dumbest bookies around imo.

I scammed their promos and arbed them hard for about 2 years before they finally caught on, and even when they did, they still didn’t ban me from promos, just restrict my stakes. Even then it was still at levels I could arb at. After about another year, they finally reduced my stakes to the levels I couldn’t be bothered arbing anymore, yet I was still not promo banned and my allowed stakes were still in excess of the promo amounts. In the last 2 years I never put a non promo bet on with them, and it was only in the past month or so that they finally restricted my stakes to the level it’s not worth my time even getting on promos. I’m still not banned from promos though haha.

They’re good too because they’re promos are real cash. They have some pretty shit promos, but they also have a lot of good ones. Not as many as they once did, but still well worth signing up.

Anonymous

Thanks guys, will be signing up anyway as im looking to start doing some of the promo bets… And as i write this good old Neds have text me a 50% match up to $500 bonuses for today! cheers

Anonymous

One more thing… do they offer promo payouts to NSW customers? Or will i need a different address?

Anonymous

All their offer say not available to NSW, VIC and SA residents. A lot of places say that because they have to in order to get around government regulations, but then might offer it to you once you’ve signed up. I’m from QLD though, so never had an issue.

evcouta
      Keymaster

TabTouch usually pays out to Vic and NSW customers from what i have heard. SA no luck haha

Anonymous

cheers mate, thanks for the help!

evcouta
      Keymaster

TabTouch providing some great value once again with some Promos Today.

MLB – win by 2 runs 50% Bonus On Winnings

NBA- Lead at every Q 50% Bonus On Winnings

Anonymous

Stupid question but Is Tab touch the same as TAB? If youre banned from TAB will you be banned from Tab touch promos?

Anonymous

Different Company. Will not be banned.

Anonymous

OXY does this mean we’re safe to hedge against Ubet as well?

Anonymous

Yep. TabTouch is the Western Australian TAB, nothing to do with TAB (being the NSW TAB) or Ubet (being the QLD TAB).

Anonymous

Hi
      I am QLD based, do they(Tabtouch) offer signup bonus?
      I saw two conflicting posts with yes and no, not sure and cant find any bonus codes?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.