Home Forums Bookies Discussion Starting with previous acocunts

• Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Anonymous

Hi guys,

getting started this weekend after signing up to the Elites.

i already have accounts with Sportsbet, Ladbrokes & Beteasy. I havent used Ladbrokes or Beteasy in over a year so checking if it would be worth it to say to them that i’m interested in using their service again, if they could give me a deposit match or something like that?

also with Neds i’ve seen they have some matched bets with your first few, how would we be able to get extract some profit from this seeing as we have to use real coin to use it, or would it be a way of turning over your funds and hoping they win to get the bonus value?

evcouta
      Keymaster

yep for sure man. Tell them you are keen to bet big on NRL/AFL this season and are looking for a deposit match!

We would dutch the real money with neds in order to get those bonuses. https://profitkings.wpengine.com/topic/turning-over-funds-to-withdraw/ this video shows you how its done.

Bet on neds at X, cover on another agency at Y

Bet the money while losing fuck all, claim the bonuses and turn into big $

evcouta
      Keymaster

Also welcome. Great to have you on board with us. Feel free to ask any questions in the chat also 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.