Home Forums Bookies Discussion Sportsbet

Tagged: 

• Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

evcouta
      Keymaster

Please use this thread to discuss the bookmaker Sportsbet.
      ????Bonus Queries
      ????State Sign Ups
      ????Promotion Bans
      ????Anything & Everything!

Anonymous

Has anybody had any issues with being promo banned on sportsbet?

Anonymous

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows how far in the green you get before sportsbet start taking action against you? I’ve been on there for a handful of months and am up 1500. Staying clear of promos largely and not laying big bets just matching them elsewhere against other compaines, but they seem to win on sportsbet more often than not. Anyone have any idea?

Anonymous

I deposited $500 a few week back. Up to $5K now, not through any promos, just mug bets (that I had countered elsewhere) that mainly unluckily won on Sportsbet. All my bets are getting manually reviewed before being accepted, but none have been declined. Hopefully this will stop once they hopefully work out I’m a mug who just got lucky with some bets early on.

It’s more than just the amount you’re up though. It really depends on your bet size, odds and how many bets you’ve had. If you are betting $500 and only had a small number of bets, then it wouldn’t be out of the norm to be $1500 up at some stages. If you’re betting $5 stakes on 2-1 bets and you’re $1500 up, well that’s probably going to raise more eyebrows.

Anonymous

I’ve mainly luckily in the last few weeks hit horses at odds of 15-18 with 20s or 30s on them. While laying on betfair. My betfair account has leaked some serious cash lately lol.

Anonymous

Not power playing the races either.

Anonymous

Anyone had any issues being promo banned from Sportsbet? I have been with them for ages (probably since they started). Ive always bet on promos and have been able to withdraw fine without any issues. Lately though I have been winning a lot with them and I would normally have an account balance of $400 – $500 or so but now my balance is $7,000 and I just won a $3,000 bet from a $50 mug multi lol. Not sure what the best way for me to cash out now? Does anyone know if using the cash card for withdrawals makes any difference?

evcouta
      Keymaster

There is no harm in using the cards. I personally think it is an advantage more then anything, but that is just my personal opinion. What is your promo to non promo ratio on the account recently?

Anonymous

i Deposited 200 in my Sportsbet a month ago to get rolling with matched betting, I’m now over 2k. The up 12/24 NRL/AFL payouts contributing significantly to that. I’ve withdrawn small amounts in the past couple of weeks and haven’t had any troubles.

Anonymous

Anyone from WA? Does Sportsbet payout on the 10 up promo? It says excludes SA and WA but a few other agencies write that but still payout..

evcouta
      Keymaster

yeh they pay out in WA i am 95% sure

Anonymous

Cheers ev!

Anonymous

Has anyone been able to get a sign-up bonus with Sports bet in Victoria? Do following links on affiliate sites work?

evcouta
      Keymaster

nah sportsbet may have a bit of an issue with. Great for promos though.

Anonymous

Hey @playfast44, any luck on the WA payout situation with Sportsbet? I know TAB wont pay out, just wondering how you went?
      thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.