Home Forums Bookies Discussion Sign up bonuses for new customers

• Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Anonymous

Hi does anyone know when bookies will be taking away sign up bonus bets? The new laws for banning bookies to give incetives for new cusromers was meant to take affect on the 30th of june but they are all still being offered. Will they continue to be iffered or is there a new date they will be cut off? I noticed sportsbet have reworded their terms and conditions from new customers to exisitmg. They may have found a way around it?

evcouta
      Keymaster

hey mate, your guess is as good as mine. I also thought it was suppose to take effect at the start of this week – but as you already know, nothing has happened.

Not much news about it either.

And yeh haha that sounds right. Make an account, get the bonus. Was always going to be like that IMO.

Anonymous

hi Guy, Apparently William hill and Crownbet are already connected…We can’t create a new account if we have already one with one of them…

Anonymous

Really? When did that start?

Anonymous

i tried to sign up yesterday with william hill and they told me i have already an account with them…

Anonymous

By signing up to CrownBet? Have you ever signed up to any other bookies in the past?

evcouta
      Keymaster

13th i heard it comes into play. You might of had an old acc you forgot about?

Anonymous

I’m wondering if it was even and old Tom Waterhourse or SportingBet account that got migrated across to Will Hill when they all merged. I find it strange they’d stop you signing up to them both at this stage.

Anonymous

Hey guys, can confirm as of today TAB, Ladbroke and UniBet are all still paying bonus bets on sign up.
      I’m in WA and I received all 3 today without having to call or email.

evcouta
      Keymaster

Awesome thanks for the heads up mate, appreciate it

Anonymous

Hi Guys, I’m new and wanting to join the agencies and I’ve noticed with the agencies, WA is one of the states except from the deposit bonus? Someone mentioned on here that they are from WA and received their bonus, so does that mean it all depends on the agency if they want to give it to you and just pot luck you receive it? Sorry a little confused.

evcouta
      Keymaster

Welcome!

Lot of bookies say “exclude” yet most still give it.

https://profitkings.wpengine.com/bookmakers-index/ This table has a bit of info.

Best follow what others have said in the forum/ask when you are about to sign up!

Most should give it though if you are from WA from what i have heard. (TAB i know has issues)

Anonymous

Hey guys, further to my notes above, can also confirm NEDS bonus sign up was paid today. Again, I’m in WA (Should be excluded) however they matched my $250 deposit without needing and email or call.
      So in the last 10 days, WA Bonus sign ups with : TAB/Unibet/Ladbrokes/Neds
      No calls or emails to any of them. They seem pretty relaxed on the rules. If you are in WA, id say you’ll be fine with the ones mentioned.

Anonymous

Hi, I am new and in Melbourne. Can I know which bookies are giving bonus offers to Melbourne now? And can I bet if Iam holding a student visa? Just in case I can’t withdraw the money after I earn it. Thanks!

evcouta
      Keymaster

you will have to call before singing up to make sure you are ok to use it. We can not give you information on that as we don’t know.

In regards to bonuses, https://profitkings.wpengine.com/bookmakers-index/

All of these are fine for melb BUT
      Bluebet
      Sportsbet
      UBET

(william hill and crownbet are now beteasy – you get offered $250 bonuses by going through this link https://www.bigbonusbets.com.au/bookmaker/beteasy/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.