Home Forums Bonus Basher is bonus bashing still a thing? (JAN2020)

• Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Anonymous

Hey guys

Just starting out and getting a bit overwhelmed..
      It seems to me that the bonuses today are a lot lower than the numbers of the past.. Also, I’ve been looking through sportspunter.com the last few days and have hardly found matches that would let me turn over more than 60% of my bonus money. Did I just pick a bad time to start? Most of the bonuses have a time-limit (valid for 6-30 days). Or am I just blind?

Cheers,
      Floki

cashkingssupport
      Keymaster

Hey @floki

Most bookies still offer some form of sign-up bonus, but it also can vary depending on your state location too.

Please check out the page below for our most recent update of each bookies potential sign-up offers. Do keep in mind that if you don’t receive an offer immediately after opening an account, most bookies will eventually offer you some bonus to get you started.

https://thecashkingsco.wpengine.com/bookie-cheat-sheet/

Additionally, sign-up bonuses are currently only a tiny fraction of the profits available to be made with matched betting, ongoing promotions and using bookmakers certain features are the best way to be profiting from matched betting over a long period of time. This is what The Elites System, Promos Paradise and CK Racing all revolve around.

If you need any help with anything else please let us know 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.