Home Forums Bookies Discussion Bluebet

Tagged: 

• Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

evcouta
      Keymaster

Please use this thread to discuss the bookmaker Bluebet.
      ????Bonus Queries
      ????State Sign Ups
      ????Promotion Bans
      ????Anything & Everything!

Anonymous

Anyone had any luck getting deposit bonus for Bluebet?

evcouta
      Keymaster

hit and miss.

If you have a few bets with them first, they usually give it.

It used to be bet the first $200, then after that was cleared you were eligible for the $200 Bonus Bet.

I have heard stories though where this isn’t the case. They will ask for more to be bet before offering you any sort of promotion.

If you are from an elgible state, you should get this no worries as soon as you signed up.

I am from VIC- i bet the $200 then was rewarded it. Times have defiantly changed though so cannot give you an exact answer.

Anonymous

I got one automatically in QLD about 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous

Just did one from vic, didnt get it. Rang up and they said not eliable and then asked to get my money back and said i needed to turn it over.

real stiff

Anonymous

Just got this in an email from Blue Bet

Regrettably, effective Wednesday 10 July 2019, free bets or bonus bets will no longer be available on Thoroughbred races in Victoria, South Australia or Western Australia.

Please note that all other use of free bets will remain unchanged – you will still be able to use them on all other Australian racing and sport markets.

The changes are a consequence of the fees and taxes which corporate bookmakers are now required to pay to racing controlling bodies & state governments.

Whilst we have tried to absorb these fees for as long as possible, it has unfortunately become untenable to continue to offer the same range of products in certain jurisdictions.

This is not a decision we have taken lightly or in haste, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with great Australian service.

Anonymous

damn 🙁

Anonymous

They must be clamping down now. I just got promo banned from them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.