Home Forums Bonus Basher WANT AN EXPERT TO CHECK YOUR BETS BEFORE PLACING? ($1000 Club) Reply To: WANT AN EXPERT TO CHECK YOUR BETS BEFORE PLACING? ($1000 Club)

evcouta
Keymaster

@dusto @bas2321

sorry for the delay in response.

No need to pay for anything, there is a free ebook which will teach you how to make up to $3000+. But, in saying that, $100 bankroll is very low.
No need to be sorry, it just means the process is going to be difficult. Turning over bonus bets will be hard, and this is my suggestion. Get a loan off a close family member/friend of $500. I do not advice doing this if you have no self disciple and will not pay back that amount. When i started, i got a $1000 loan off a close friend. Once i made my first $5000, i paid him back the $1000 then kept growing my bankroll.

If you can’t get a loan, my suggestion would be to not spend your money on things that are not needed in the next few weeks, invest all your earnings into this system. Stay in on the weekends. The more you can get in, the more you will get out.

We can hit a few sports promotions with that amount, but there is the chance it may not pay off and you may lose a small amount of $1-$5. This is one of the many methods we specialize in within the elites course, where we hedge bookmakers promotions against each other to try and ensure a profit when certain events occur. Sometimes the events may not occur and we lose a small amount. I am not going to go to far into detail with this method, but here is an example you can use for today’s game.

You both have a WilliamHill account and a Crownbet Account.

PROMO 1 – WILLIAM HILL: $1 in reward points for every goal your team kick, if they win (Opt-in required)

PROMO 2 – CROWNBET: Place a Head to Head bet on Round 9 AFL matches and if your team win, we’ll double your winnings in cash up to the first $25 of your stake.

Follow the bet below. It should get up and you will win some bonus bets. Once done then use the methods in the free book to turn them into a risk free profit.