Home Forums Bookies Discussion Crownbet Reply To: Crownbet

Anonymous

Hey guys whats your thoughts on this… I’ve been using my wife’s crown bet account since i lost my promos a while back. Ive been doing a fair bit of betting in it a really good mix of sport and racing with plenty of (losing) multis to boot. I just wanted to trim the balance a bit so went to make a withdrawl. And it didnt go through and when i went to resubmit it, it says contact customer service….

Now its possible that it isnt something sinister but of course it could be? Ive always used the account on epic browser or private browsing on my mobile, have only made one initial deposit into it (with her debit card) and also tried to withdrawl to an account i havent used before.

The account isnt new and was migrated to Crown way back when Easy bet were around so its not like i just lost my promos and then swapped to a brand new account in her name…

Also the account still seems to have full functionality, well betting wise anyway…

thoughts? Im a bit worried at the thought of trying to coach her up for the customer service chat…